Friday, December 23, 2005

New layout!
Look at the credits part la. I dont want to elaborate where i got the codes &so on.
This is such a simple layout, hey? I guess, that's my standard. Ha ha.
I haven't fully stretched out my potential of it, though. Oh well. Call it ugly, whatever. I'm just rather proud of it already.
Ha ha.


Cus i know no photoshop &blends &brushes &all. Blarh. Plain html.
La la la la la la what am i gonna do today? Gah i dunno. I'm lazy. Ha ha. Maybe just do some work.


I forgot what i wanted to say.
Toods.


- [hey cousin lookie here! :)]
Extracted from Tony Parsons' One For My Baby.


A conversation between 2men, the main character Alfie and his friend Josh.


Alfie : "Nobody wants to get out of the way and let the next generation come through.
Everybody wants another chance."

Josh : "What's so bad about that?"

Alfie : "It makes a mockery of the past. Every time you start again, it diminishes what you've had before. Can't you see that? It chops up your life into these little bite-sized morsels. If you have endless goes at getting it right, then you will never it right. Not even once. Because constantly starting again turns the best thing in the world into just another takeaway. Fast love. Junk love. Love to go."


They were talking about Alfie's father, who ran off with a girl in her 20s when he, is more than double her age.

Darn, asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home